Monday, November 28, 2011

{Tedda and Jeff} Engaged

Tedda and Jeff are one of those "woah it's a small world" couples to me. A few years back I worked in Human Resources. I knew Tedda's name, because when you work in HR, you know everyone's name. At a bar on Christmas night, I met her and her boyfriend Jeff, while hanging out with my best friend Danielle and her fiance Greg (remember their wedding photos?). As it turned out, Tedda knew my husband through college, one of her parents worked with my husband's father, and Jeff was in my best friend Danielle's upcoming wedding. Is your head spinning yet?

At any rate, a few months back Jeff popped the question to Tedda, and I got an email literally the next day asking if I would be their photographer. I was thrilled, and after spending a few hours with these two in Portland, I'm even more excited for their upcoming wedding in September. They are full of energy and smiles. Tedda's giggle is contagious, and Jeff is awesome at being goofy with her. Here are some of my favorites from our session!

















Sometimes the sillyness gets out of hand...these are my favorite times :)












Tedda and Jeff, I absolutely cannot wait for September!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment