Thursday, November 3, 2011

{Bridget and Rick} Engaged

I feel like every time I post an engagement session I talk about how awesome engagement sessions are. I just can't help myself - engagement sessions are...well, awesome. I absolutely love spending an hour or two with just my bride and groom and getting to know them before the craziness of their big day.

My afternoon with Bridget and Rick was no different. I think my husband must have dropped something in my coffee that morning because I was bouncing off the walls when I met them, and luckily they are genuine and sweet, and played right along. They met at a wedding (I know, perfect, right??), and are now planning their own for next June.

We had quite literally, the perfect fall day as we explored Royal River Park and downtown Yarmouth. I love doing portraits in Yarmouth because it is such a quaint and pretty town, so when Bridget told me that she and Rick used to live here, and wanted to do their engagement photos here, I was incredibly excited.










I had scoped this tree out the weekend prior to our shoot, at the same time of day that I knew we'd be there. I was praaaaaying for sun, and it just wasn't out. However, the second they sat under this tree, it began peeking through the clouds and I literally did a happy dance! I love this shot!


















Bridget and Rick, I am so excited to see you guys again in June! Enjoy your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment