Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sisters

This weekend a good friend of ours asked if I would mind taking a few pictures of his adorable girls, Emma and Amelia. I love kids, I love cuteness, and I love to take pictures, so obviously this was a no-brainer.

The girls were full of fun energy which matched the gorgeous almost-70 degree day. While it was tricky to get shots of them together, I was able to grab a few, and a bunch of them individually as well.

I just loved their matching pigtails. Really, it doesn't get much better than that!


And of course, no sibling photo shoot is complete without just a little pushing and shoving! :)

 Emma loved her dandelions. She actually had several already picked and ready to give to me and my husband when we arrived.



I love this picture of Amelia. So innocent.






I won't lie. I really wanted a Capri Sun too.



 Hey lady, are we done yet?


Josh, thanks for letting me take pictures of your adorable kiddos! I can't wait to take more!

1 comment:

  1. Kristina
    I can't thank you enough!! I know it was short notice. My family doesn't get to see them very often so the pictures mean so much to me.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete