Monday, June 7, 2010

Gilsland Farm Family Session

I had never heard of Gilsland Farm in Falmouth, until my friend Erika suggested it for photos of her family. The farm is huge, with so many paths leading through gorgeous fields and providing beautiful views of the ocean. I'm determined to go back once the peonies are in bloom as they had rows and rows of plants just waiting to add splashes of color everywhere!

Erika, Adam, and Baby James were great companions as we worked our way around the farm. Erika and Adam asked for just a few family shots, and lots of shots of James, and what an easy task that was as he is such an adorable little guy!!! Here are some of my favorites!


















Erika, Adam, and James, thanks for spending the morning with me and introducing me to such a beautiful place so close to home! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. All of the pictures are just so amazing Kristina! Thank you so much for capturing our family so beautifully. This was the PERFECT first Mother's Day gift- I'm so glad I treated myself!

    ReplyDelete