Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cascade Park Family Session, 5.12.10

I love Facebook. It keeps me connected with people I haven't talked to in years. Some people I still don't talk to, but there are the occasional few who pop up from my past and its so nice to reconnect. Kelly and I cheered together in high school, and have been friends on Facebook for awhile, but I saw her for the first time in 10 years last summer at our reunion. It was so great to see her again, and I was thrilled when she asked me if I would mind taking pictures of her gorgeous family this spring.

I started the session with Kelly's mom and step-father, Karen and John. I loved exploring the grounds of Cascade Park, where I haven't been since my senior prom, with this couple. Their happiness was easy to capture and I found myself giggling at how adorable they are as I went through the pictures.







Kelly, her husband Luke, and their adorable kiddos Carson and Lauren were quick to join us. It still blows my mind that we are old enough to have our own families now, and Kelly and Luke have done an amazing job. They are a gorgeous group and were easy to photograph!





I couldn't get enough pictures of the kids..they are sooo cute!







I absolutely love this picture! I asked Carson to give his sister a kiss, and his face is classic!



Kelly, thank you for introducing me to your wonderful family. And thanks to Karen, John, Luke, Carson, and Lauren for being such great sports! Enjoy your photos!

1 comment:

  1. Kristina, your photos are beautiful! They make me smile & feel joy looking through them all. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete