Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Caryn and Patrick, 5.30.10

A few weeks ago, Caryn and Patrick were married on the gorgeous grounds of the Alamoosook Lakeside Inn in Orland, Maine. The Memorial Day weekend weather was perfect, and the couple enjoyed blue skies, and great company as they recited their vows. It was great to work with these two again, after having shot their engagement photos just a few weeks before on the UMaine Orono campus.



I loved all of the gorgeous details. Check out these killer shoes! I loved them!






Such a glowing bride!



Everyone hammed it up for me for their groomsmen/bridesmaid photos!




The flower girl and ring bearer were adorable! They were very nervous about their roles, so they switched!! The flower girl was more than happy to carry the pillow, and the ring bearer did an awesome job tossing petals...it was hilarious!






I think I can officially say this is the most adorable grandpa on the planet. He had me laughing all night long, and always knew where the camera was!


This was definitely a dancing crowd!




Caryn and Patrick, thank you so much for including me in your gorgeous day. I wish you all the best!

2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful Kristina. What a beautiful bride she was. I LOVE grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a wonderful time at the wedding of Caryn & Pat Scott. The festivities were the best!!!
    Mammy & Pappa are the cutest couple in the world. Jay & I just hope we have half of their energy
    when we get to their age!!! Caryn & Pat, We wish you the best married life that a couple could hope
    for. Whenever your travels lead you to Stratton... be sure to stop in for a visit.
    Love to you all,
    The Wyman's

    ReplyDelete