Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 7 of 2011: #2

We're almost there!! I'm so excited about my top two photos. It was nearly impossible to choose between the two. But the runner-up slot goes to this ring shot from Kelsey and Ryan's wedding in November. There are many reasons I chose this shot. I love the color of Kelsey's parents' deck with the ring and the leaf. I also love that their adorable dog was hanging out with me while I was laying on the deck setting up this shot. I'm sure she was thinking "who the heck is this lady?" And, I also have learned in the past few years how difficult it is to get a ring shot that truly shows the cut and clarity of the ring. It's not an easy task, and to be honest, this one isn't even perfect, but I think it's pretty darn close, and I definitely squealed when I saw it on the computer screen for the first time.


Number 1 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment