Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 7 of 2011: #1!

It's here! The last day of 2011, and the reveal of my favorite photo from the year. Looking back at all of my work from the past year has been such a reminder of how blessed I am to do this job. I could not love my clients any more without being creepy! In all honesty though, they mean more to me than they probably know, and I am reminded of this as I look through their photos.

If you follow me on Facebook, my number 1 photo probably won't be much of a surprise, as I have used it for my postcard for the upcoming Portland Bridal Show with the Maine Wedding Association. It is from Abby and Jay's wedding in Deer Isle in early August. Picking just one photo from their day was nearly impossible. The scenery and unbelievably genuine nature of Abby and Jay and their guests made their wedding one of my all time favorites. The simplicity of this photo is something I am incredibly proud of (they thought I was nuts for being so excited about the boat!), and I keep coming back to it and feeling all dreamy. I'm happy to share it with you as my favorite photo from 2011.


I wish you all a safe and happy New Year. I hope you enjoyed this year's Top 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment